Bison Food Equipment is an Authorized OHAUS Dealer!
Call 218-238-6363 for more information!
OHAUS has grown from a small scale repair business to an undisputed global leader in the weighing industry that manufactures reliable, full-featured yet easy-to-use balances and scales at an exceptional value. Customers on six continents trust our durable and highly-accurate products to meet their weighing needs. An American company headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with satellite offices located in 20 countries around the globe and distribution partners in many additional countries, OHAUS global presence allows us to better serve and respond to the needs of our customers.
CKW Checkweigher – Speed. Durability and Cleanliness
The OHAUS CKW Series Scale models are engineered for static checkweighing operations and other bench weighing applications—from general purpose to washdown. With its easy-to-clean design built for food safety conformance and rigid stainless steel construction, the CKW Series scales are ideally suited for use in industrial environments. Its configurability and construction were designed for simplicity and dependability, resulting in increased productivity, security and lower cost of ownership.
- The CKW features multiple checkweighing options including Positive, Negative, Zero or Net and statistical capabilities to provide accurate results for advanced checkweighing needs.
- CKW is NSF Certified, USDA-AMS Accepted, and supports HACCP-certified systems, and is safe for use in food processing applications.
- The base’s open framework can be thoroughly cleaned to eliminate the risk of contamination caused by residue build up.
Defender® 7000 Washdown, Defender® 7000 Hybrid, Defender® 7000, Defender® 7000 Low Profile
High Performance Stainless Steel Washdown Bench Scales for Advanced Applications
The Defender 7000 Series of washdown bench scales provide enhanced performance and operation for versatile and advanced industrial weighing applications. With an IP66 stainless steel T71XW indicator, bases and columns, the Defender 7000 has an alpha-numeric keypad, comprehensive yet intuitive software, among much more which combine to make Defender 7000 the all-encompassing scale for your demanding weighing operations.
- Defender 7000 has advanced features such as accumulation mode, a 255-item library and optional alibi memory capability, as well as a 1:15,000 maximum displayed resolution.
- This advanced scale has dual-scale capabilities in which it can display the weights from two platforms and is powerful enough to drive up to 8 – 350 ohm load cells per platform.
- The rugged Defender 7000 has a stainless steel platform, form-and-weld frame, IP67 load cell, column and indicator bracket, as well as an indicator that is NEMA 4X/IP66 rated.
Applications- Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Accumulation, Display Hold
Dislay- Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD) with secondary information line, 3 color checkweighing LEDs
Operation- Power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Communication- Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
Construction- IP66 indicator with hinged front cover, IP67 stainless steel load cell, column, and mounting bracket, 304 grade stainless steel form-and-weld frame
OHAUSE Defender® 5000 Stainless Steel, Defender® 5000 Hybrid, Defender® 5000, Defender® 5000 Low Profile
- Defender 5000 features software for parts counting, dynamic weighing, percent weighing, checkweighing, display hold for large containers and can meet traceability requirements.
- Multiple connectivity capabilities include built-in RS232 bi-directional interface and external input as well as optional RS422/485, second RS232 and AC or DC relay.
- The durable Defender 5000 has a stainless steel platform, Painted Steel form-and-weld frame, column, and indicator bracket, IP67 load cell, as well as an ABS plastic indicator.
Applications – Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Dynamic/Animal Weighing, Display Hold
Display – Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD), 3 color checkweighing LEDs
Operation – Power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
Communication – Easy access communication port including RS232 (included) and 2nd RS232 or RS422/RS485 (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
Construction – IP66 indicator with hinged front cover, IP67 stainless steel load cell, column, and mounting bracket, 304 grade stainless steel form-and-weld frame
Design Features – User-configurable resolution up to 15,000d/3,000e, 150% overload capacity protection, OIML Approved, NTEP Certified and Measurement Canada Approved
Defender® 3000 Stainless Steel
Applications – Weighing, Parts Counting
Display – Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
Operation – Power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (included)
- Defender 3000 is OIML approved, NTEP certified, and Measurement Canada approved for use in all legal-for-trade applications.
- The durable Defender 3000 has a 304 stainless steel platform, aluminum IP67 load cell, as well as a painted tubular frame, column and indicator bracket.
- The ultra-long-lasting internal rechargeable battery provides operation on a single charge for up to 100 hours, ensuring uninterrupted operation for five straight days.
Ranger® 7000, Ranger® 4000, Ranger® 3000
For Ranger 7000, there is one resounding theme: it offers the best of every ingenious feature that make OHAUS industrial products the right tools for your toughest weighing jobs. Ranger 7000 boasts the highest resolution, largest display, most application modes and connectivity options, as well as the largest memory library of any industrial bench scale in the OHAUS portfolio.
The multipurpose Ranger 4000 is the right tool for industrial weighing applications in which value is important but quality, durability, and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with seven application modes that can provide results for many industrial weighing and measurement needs.
The multipurpose Ranger 3000 has all of the capabilities to produce precise results rapidly for a variety of applications. With seven application modes, Ranger 3000 is the ideal scale to meet many industrial weighing needs. Portable and equipped with a rechargeable battery, this scale is beneficial in every corner of the factory and is equipped with functions and features that elevate the Ranger 3000 to a class of its own.